A rare opportunity to buy into the tightly held suburb of Woronora, this home of impressive proportions features modern and tasteful finishes, offering the perfect family friendly haven with multiple living and entertaining spaces.
- Light and airy, the kitchen boasts quality Smeg appliances, induction cooktop, beautiful stone benchtops, ample pantry and cupboard space and convenient breakfast bar.
- Generous open plan lounge and dining area with split system air-con flows to the spacious covered entertainers deck featuring peaceful views over the yard and through to the Woronora River.
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, fans and underfloor ducted air-con throughout the lower level of the home, with the main featuring direct access to a private deck overlooking the yard.
- Sizeable family bathroom with double basin and separate W/C, generous laundry and additional W/C off the upstairs living space.
- Double lock up garage with internal access, plenty of off-street parking and automated front gate.
- Additional features of the property include solar panels, immense under house storage plus a space under the deck to store a boat or jet skis with direct gated access to the driveway down the side of the property.
- Situated a stone's throw from the Woronora River and within close proximity to good local schools, shops, cafes, parks and a 5-minute drive to Sutherland train station.
- Council Rates: $368.50 per quarter
- Water Rates: $145.71 per quarter
- Land Size: 733.9sqm