Situated in a small complex of nine properties sits this full brick, northerly facing townhouse with only one common wall. It has beautiful Blackbutt timber floors throughout, side access to the yard and multiple balconies. The location is ideal as you're within walking distance to shops, transport and the train station.
- Sunny North east courtyard with gas outlet and side access
- Two split system air-conditioners, full brick construction
- Three generous sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Ensuite off the master bedroom, full-size main bathroom with bath
- Combined lounge and dining, spacious kitchen with gas cooktop + dishwasher
- Completed with an internal laundry, single lock-up garage and a carport
- Identified for Miranda Public School and Port Hacking High School
- Situated in a well maintained small complex of 9 lots and only 20 years old
- Council $348.10 p/q, Water $165.00 p/q, Strata $732.15 p/q
- Strata have approved and will commence shortly with respraying the roof light grey
- Buy with confidence; we have a strata report available
If the virtual tour isn't enough and you would love to see it in person, please contact Stewart Maloney on 0419 995 713 or Brendon King on 0406 111 150 for a private inspection.